Behavior genetics of cognition across the lifespan [electronic resource]
- New York, NY : Springer, c2014.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : ill.
- Advances in behavior genetics.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part I: Childhood
- 1.Cognitive abilities in childhood and adolescence.-2.Interactions between socioeconomic status and components of variation in cognitive ability.-3.Genetic and environmental influences on intellectual disability in childhood
- Part II: Adulthood
- 4.Cognition in middle adulthood.-5.Normative cognitive aging
- 6.Gene by environment interplay in cognitive aging
- 7.Dementia: Genes, environments, interactions
- Part III: Biology and Neurobiology
- 8.Brain imaging and cognition
- 9.Animal models of general cognitive ability for genetic research into cognitive functioning
- Part IV: Conclusion.-10.Future directions.-.
- Publication date
- Deborah Finkel, Chandra A. Reynolds, editors.
- Advances in behavior genetics