Civility, religious pluralism, and education
- New York : Routledge, 2014.
- Physical description
- xx, 233 pages ; 24 cm.
BJ1533 .C9 C55 2014
- Unknown BJ1533 .C9 C55 2014
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "This book focuses on the problem of religious diversity, civil dialogue, and religion education in public schools, exploring the ways in which atheists, secularists, fundamentalists, and mainstream religionists come together in the public sphere, examining how civil discourse about religion fit swithin the ideals of the American political and pedagogical systems and how religious studies education can help to foster civility and toleration"-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- edited by Vincent F. Biondo III and Andrew Fiala.
- Routledge research in religion and education ; 2