Fundamentals of corporate taxation : cases and materials
- Lathrope, Daniel J., 1951-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. lxix-lxxii) and index.
- An overview of the taxation of corporations and shareholders
- Formation of a corporation
- Capital structure
- Nonliquidating distributions
- Redemptions and partial liquidations
- Stock dividends and Section 306 stock
- Complete liquidations
- Taxable corporate acquisitions
- Acquisitive reorganizations
- Corporate divisions
- Nonaqquisitive, nondivisive reorganizations
- Carryovers of corporate tax attributes
- Affiliated corporations
- Anti-avoidance rules
- S corporations.
- Publication date
- by Stephen Schwarz, Daniel J. Lathrope.
- University casebook series
- Rev. ed. of: Fundamentals of corporate taxation : cases and materials / by Stephen A. Lind ... [et al.]. 7th ed. c2008.
- Related Work
- Lind, Stephen A. Fundamentals of corporate taxation cases and materials.
- Fundamentals of corporate taxation (Foundation Press)