Teaching and learning in multilingual contexts : sociolinguistic and educational perspectives
- Bristol ; Buffalo : Multilingual Matters, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xxi, 238 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Bilingual education and bilingualism ; 96.
LC3715 .T45 2014
- Unknown LC3715 .T45 2014
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Problems in defining the concepts of L1, L2 and L3 / Björn Hammarberg
- Analyzing linguistic landscapes. A diachronic study of multilingualism in Poland / Hanna Komorowska
- Rethinking multilingualism : complex identities, representations, and practices of multilingual student teachers moving through plurilingual times in university French language teacher education programs / Julie S. Byrd Clark and Sylvie A. Lamoureux
- Analysing prospective teachers attitudes towards three languages in two different sociolinguistic and educational settings / Laura Portolés Falomir
- EFL teacher trainees and European goals of multilingualism and plurilingualism. A survey of attitudes in Poland and Croatia / Katarzyna Cybulska and Višnja Kabalin Borenić
- Rethinking urban schools. A sociolinguistic analysis of multilingual environments in Frankfurt/m, Germany. Principles of ascription, categorization, discourse and language proficiency / Tatjana Leichsering
- The roles of age on the development of written compentence in L4 English. Evidence from a Spanish/German CLIL context / Laura Sanchez
- The role of external consultancy in supporting multilingual CLIL teams and in shaping school pedagogical culture. The case of S. Giacomo di Laives/St. Jakob Leifers (Italy) / Sandra Lucietto
- Discourse on multilingualism, language competence, use and attitudes in German-English bilingual vocational schools in Switzerland / Claudine Brohy, Philippe A. Genoud and Jean-Luc Gurtner
- Developing metalinguistic awareness in L3 German classrooms / Irena Horvatić Čajko
- L3, L1 or L0? Heritage language-students as third-language learners / Márta Csire and Johanna Laakso.
- Multilingual education.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Agnieszka Otwinowska and Gessica De Angelis.
- Bilingual education and bilingualism ; 96