Research in learning and teaching in educational leadership
- Charlotte, North Carolina : Information Age Publishing, Inc., 
- Physical description
- viii, 137 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- UCEA leadership series.
LB2806 .R394 2014
- Unknown LB2806 .R394 2014
- Includes bibliographical references.
- About the LTEL SIG Kottkamp Award
- Introduction: Learning and Teaching in Educational Leadership / Arnold Danzig
- Perceptions of Illinois School District Superintendents Regarding the Efficacy of Their Superintendent Preparation / Arthur J. Fessler and Donald G. Hackmann
- Principal Succession Planning: How One School District Successfully Improves the Quality and Quantity of Principal Candidates / Shawn Joseph and Virginia Roach
- Principals' Knowledge of Special Education Policies and Procedures: Does It Matter in Leadership? / Lindsay Jesteadt and Meredith Mountford
- Future Directions for Research in Learning and Teaching in Educational Leadership / Liz Hollingworth.
- Publisher's Summary
- This collection of award-winning research in Learning and Teaching in Educational Leadership is sponsored by the Learning and Teaching in Educational Leadership Special Interest Group of the American Educational Research Association (LTEL SIG of AERA). The research includes superintendent preparation, a grow-your-own principal program, and an investigation into the instructional leadership practices of principals with respect to special education. The LTEL SIG brings together professors and graduate students of educational leadership and administration, discipline specialists, educational theorists, curriculum developers, instructional technology specialists, learning specialists, educational researchers, classroom experts, practitioners, policy makers, and others concerned with Learning and Teaching in Educational Leadership.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Liz Hollingworth, University of Iowa and Arnold Danzig, San Jose State University.
- UCEA leadership