Handbook of survival analysis
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, 
- Physical description
- xvi, 640 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Chapman & Hall/CRC handbooks of modern statistical methods.
R853 .S7 H36 2014
- Unknown R853 .S7 H36 2014
- Klein, John P., 1950-2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Regression Models for Right Censoring Cox Regression Model Hans C. van Houwelingen and Theo Stijnen Bayesian Analysis of the Cox Model Joseph G. Ibrahim, Ming-Hui Chen, Danjie Zhang, and Debajyoti Sinha Alternatives to the Cox Model Torben Martinussen and Limin Peng Transformation Models D.Y. Lin High-Dimensional Regression Models Jennifer A. Sinnott and Tianxi Cai Cure Models Yingwei Peng and Jeremy M.G. Taylor Causal Models Theis Lange and Naja H. Rod Competing Risks Classical Regression Models for Competing Risks Jan Beyersmann and Thomas Scheike Bayesian Regression Models for Competing Risks Ming-Hui Chen, Mario de Castro, Miaomiao Ge, and Yuanye Zhang Pseudo-Value Regression Models Brent R. Logan and Tao Wang Binomial Regression Models Randi Gron and Thomas A. Gerds Regression Models in Bone Marrow Transplantation-A Case Study Mei-Jie Zhang, Marcelo C. Pasquini, and Kwang Woo Ahn Model Selection and Validation Classical Model Selection Florence H. Yong, Tianxi Cai, LJ Wei, and Lu Tian Bayesian Model Selection Purushottam W. Laud Model Selection for High-Dimensional Models Rosa J. Meijer and Jelle J. Goeman Robustness of Proportional Hazards Regression John O'Quigley and Ronghui Xu Other Censoring Schemes Nested Case-Control and Case-Cohort Studies Ornulf Borgan and Sven Ove Samuelsen Interval Censoring Jianguo Sun and Junlong Li Current Status Data: An Illustration with Data on Avalanche Victims Nicholas P. Jewell and Ruth Emerson Multivariate/Multistate Models Multistate Models Per Kragh Andersen and Maja Pohar Perme Landmarking Hein Putter Frailty Models Philip Hougaard Bayesian Analysis of Frailty Models Paul Gustafson Copula Models Joanna H. Shih Clustered Competing Risks Guoqing Diao and Donglin Zeng Joint Models of Longitudinal and Survival Data Wen Ye and Menggang Yu Familial Studies Karen Bandeen-Roche Clinical Trials Sample Size Calculations for Clinical Trials Kristin Ohneberg and Martin Schumacher Group Sequential Designs for Survival Data Chris Jennison and Bruce Turnbull Inference for Paired Survival Data Jennifer Le-Rademacher and Ruta Brazauskas Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Handbook of Survival Analysis presents modern techniques and research problems in lifetime data analysis. This area of statistics deals with time-to-event data that is complicated by censoring and the dynamic nature of events occurring in time. With chapters written by leading researchers in the field, the handbook focuses on advances in survival analysis techniques, covering classical and Bayesian approaches. It gives a complete overview of the current status of survival analysis and should inspire further research in the field. Accessible to a wide range of readers, the book provides: * An introduction to various areas in survival analysis for graduate students and novices * A reference to modern investigations into survival analysis for more established researchers * A text or supplement for a second or advanced course in survival analysis * A useful guide to statistical methods for analyzing survival data experiments for practicing statisticians.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Supplemental links
- Cover image
- Publication date
- edited by John P. Klein, Hans C. van Houwelingen, Joseph G. Ibrahim, Thomas H. Scheike.
- Title Variation
- Survival analysis
- Chapman & Hall/CRC handbooks of modern statistical methods