Foundations of high performance polymers : properties, performance, and applications
- Toronto : Apple Academic Press ; Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : text file, PDF
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part 1 Commercially Produced and Modified Starches On Production and Application of Polymer Nanocomposites Computation Modeling of Nanocomposites Action on the Different Media On Application of Genetic Engineering Part 2 Fundamentals and Basic concepts Dos and Don'ts of Production Process in Laboratory Green Nanofibers Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This book presents some fascinating phenomena associated with the remarkable features of high performance polymers and also provides an update on applications of modern polymers. It offers new research on structure-property relationships, synthesis and purification, and potential applications of high performance polymers. The collection of topics in this book reflects the diversity of recent advances in modern polymers with a broad perspective that will be useful for scientists as well as for graduate students and engineers. The book opens with a presentation of classical models, moving on to increasingly more complex quantum mechanical and dynamical theories. Coverage and examples are drawn from modern polymers. Topics include high performance polymers and computer science integration in biochemical, green polymers, molecular nanotechnology, and industrial chemistry.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Abbas Hamrang, PhD, and Bob A. Howell, PhD ; Gennady E. Zaikov, DSc, and A.K. Haghi, PhD, reviewers and advisory board members.
- Also available in print format.
- Available in another form
- Print version: 9781926895529 (alk. paper)