Soils in natural landscapes [electronic resource]
- Alexander, Earl B.
- Boca Raton, Fla. : CRC Press, 2014.
- Physical description
- xi, 307 p. : ill.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ch. 1. Soils, landscapes, and ecosystems
- ch. 2. Soil parent material, weathering, and primary particles
- ch. 3. Soil architecture : structural units and horizons
- ch. 4. Heat and soil temperature
- ch. 5. Soil water, air, and climate
- ch. 6. Soil classification : kinds of soils
- ch. 7. Soils and landscapes
- ch. 8. Primary production and plant nutrition
- ch. 9. Soil organisms : life in soils
- ch. 10. Soil organic matter
- ch. 11. Soils and global processes
- ch. 12. Land management and soil quality.
- Publication date
- Earl B. Alexander.
- Also available in print format.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available in another form
- 9781466594357 (hardcover : alk. paper)