Process engineering and design using Visual Basicʼ
- Datta, Arun, author.
- Second edition.
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : text file, PDF
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ch. 1. Basic mathematics
- ch. 2. Thermodynamics
- ch. 3. Fluid mechanics
- ch. 4. Heat transfer
- ch. 5. Distillation
- ch. 6. Separators
- ch. 7. Overpressure protection
- ch. 8. Glycol dehydration.
- Preface to the second edition: "After publishing the first edition in 2007, I received many suggestions from professionals who encouraged me to bring out the second edition. Considering the suggestions received from end users and to make the book more useful, I have added three more chapters to the book Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, and Distillation. I have also developed the following additional programs in Visual Basic. Calculation of JT effect due to drop in pressure Double-pipe heat exchanger design Batch heating and cooling calculation Metal temperature calculation Design of distillation column using Smoker equations With an additional 5 programs, the total number of programs has increased to 14. Most of the existing Visual Basic programs have been modified to make it more user friendly; however, the possibilities of program bugs cannot be totally eliminated. Arun K. Datta Brisbane, Australia"-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- Arun Datta.
- Title Variation
- Process engineering and design using Visual Basic
- Also available in print format.
- Available in another form
- Print version: 9781439862803 (hardback)