Cathodic protection of steel in concrete and masonry
- Uniform Title
- Cathodic protection of steel in concrete.
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Second edition.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : text file, PDF
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Corrosion in reinforced concrete structures / Paul M. Chess
- 2. Corrosion in masonry structures / David Farrell
- 3. Site appraisal to enable efficient cathodic protection design / John Broomfield
- 4. Cathodic protection mechanism and a review of criteria / Kevin Davies and John Broomfield
- 5. History and principles of cathodic protection for reinforced concrete / Paul M. Chess and John Broomfield
- 6. Immersed cathodic protection design / Arnaud Meillier
- 7. Design of a cathodic protection system for exposed reinforced concrete structures / Paul M. Chess
- 8. Design of a cathodic protection system for masonry / John Broomfield
- 9. Design of cathodic protection systems for new reinforced concrete structures / Richard Palmer
- 10. Power supplies / Paul M. Chess and Frits Gronvold
- 11. Monitoring cathodic protection in concrete and masonry structures / John Broomf ield
- 12. Case studies of cathodic protection installations / Hernńi Esteves, Rene Brueckner, Chris Atkins, Tony Gerrard, and Ulrich Hammer
- 13. Economic aspects / Paul Lambert.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Paul M. Chess, John P. Broomfield.
- Revised edition of: Cathodic protection of steel in concrete. c1998.
- Also available in print format.
- Available in another form
- Print version: 9780415395038 (hardcover : alk. paper)