General parabolic mixed order systems in Lp and applications
QA377 .D46 2013
- Unknown QA377 .D46 2013
- Kaip, Mario, author.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 231-238) and index.
- The joint time-space H(infinity)-calculus
- The joint H(infinity)-calculus for tuples of operators
- Sectorial and bisectorial operators, R-boundedness
- Joint H(infinity)-calculus
- Vector-valued Sobolev spaces
- Interpolation of Banach spaces
- Retractions and coretractions
- Definition of Sobolev spaces
- The time-space derivative
- Fourier multipliers
- Vector-valued space and time derivatives
- Joint space-time H(infinity)-calculus
- The Newton polygon approach for mixed-order systems
- Inhomogeneous symbols and the Newton polygon
- Inhomogeneous symbols and principal parts
- Newton polygons and order functions
- N-parameter-ellipticity and N-parabolicity
- N-parameter-elliptic symbols and Sn(Lt x Lx)
- Partition of the co-variable space
- Equivalent characterization of Sn(Lt x Lx)
- H(infinity)-calculus of N-parabolic mixed-order systems
- The H(infinity)-calculus of N-parabolic symbols
- Mixed-order systems on spaces of mixed scales
- Remarks on the compatibility condition
- Triebel-Lizorkin spaces and the Lp-Lq-setting
- Vector-valued Triebel-Lizorkin spaces and interpolation
- Anisotropic Triebel-Lizorkin spaces and representation by intersections
- Auxiliary results on Bessel-valued Triebel-Lizorkin spaces
- The joint time-space H(infinity)-calculus on Bessel-valued Triebel-Lizorkin spaces
- H(infinity)-calculus of N-parabolic symbols on Bessel-valued Triebel-Lizorkin spaces
- Mixed-order systems on Triebel-Lizorkin spaces
- Singular integral operators on Lp-Lq
- Singular integral operators
- Extension symbols
- Application to parabolic differential equations
- The generalized Lp-Lq Stokes problem on ...
- Remarks on homogeneous Sobolev spaces
- The generalized Stokes problem
- The generalized Lp-Lq thermo-elastic plate equations on ...
- A linear Lp-Lq Cahn-Hilliard-Gurtin problem in ...
- A compressible fluid model of Korteweg type on ...
- A linear three-phase problem on ...
- The spin-coating process
- Two-phase Navier-Stokes equations with Boussinesq-Scriven surface and gravity
- The Lp-Lq two-phase Stefan problem with Gibbs-Thomson correction
- List of figures
- List of symbols
- Publication date
- Robert Denk, Mario Kaip.
- Operator theory, advances and applications, 0255-0156 ; volume 239
- Available in another form
- 9783319020006 (online)