Biotechnology and biopharmaceuticals : transforming proteins and genes into drugs
- Ho, Rodney J. Y.
- Second edition.
- Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley Blackwell, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xxvi, 698 pages)
- Gibaldi, Milo.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction to biopharmaceuticals
- Distinctions of biologic versus small molecule platforms in drug development
- Financing biologic drug development
- Application of biotechnology in drug discovery and early development
- Large-scale production of recombinant proteins
- Clinical pharmacology, toxicology, and therapeutic dosage & response
- Clinical evaluation and regulatory approval & enforcement of biopharmaceuticals
- Pharmacoeconomics and drug pricing / Garrison
- Antibodies and derivatives
- Hematopoietic growth and coagulation factors
- Cytokines and interferons
- Vaccines / Hu, Ho
- Other biopharmaceutical products
- Advances in personalized medicine : pharmacogenetics in drug therapy
- Gene and cell therapy
- Pharmacoeconomics, outcome, and health technology assessment research in drug development
- Summary and future prospects.
- Publication date
- Rodney J.Y. Ho and Milo Gibaldi.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Ho, Rodney J. Y. Biotechnology and biopharmaceuticals. Second edition 9781118179796 (DLC) 2013006645 (OCoLC)828334052