Catalytic cascade reactions
- Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xiv, 426 pages) : illustrations.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "The development of catalytic versions of cascade reactions has become one of the most active and burgeoning reaction areas in organic synthesis. Covering both organocatalysis and transition-metal catalysis for these reactions, Catalytic Cascade Reactions illustrates the versatility and application of cascade reactions for synthesizing valuable compounds, such as drugs and natural products. Highlighting catalytic versus non-catalytic reactions, an important shift in academic and industry practice, the text brings chemists and the organic synthesis community up to speed on the many recent advances in the field"-- Provided by publisher.
- "This book covers recent and important discoveries and activities in catalytic cascade reactions, an emerging and dynamic direction for organic synthesis"-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- edited by Peng-Fei Xu, State Key Laboratory of Applied Organic Chemistry, College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Lanzhou University, Wei Wang, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, University of New Mexico.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Catalytic cascade reactions Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley,  9781118016022 (DLC) 2013011112 (OCoLC)847842627