Hodge theory, complex geometry, and representation theory
- Green, M. (Mark)
- Providence, Rhode Island : Published for the Conference Board of the Mathematical Sciences by the American Mathematical Society, 
- Physical description
- iv, 308 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Regional conference series in mathematics ; no. 118.
QA1 .R33 NO.118
- Unknown QA1 .R33 NO.118
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 299-302) and index.
- The classical theory (2 parts)
- Polarized Hodge structures and Mumford-Tate groups and domains
- Hodge representations and Hodge domains
- Discrete series and n-cohomology
- Geometry of flag domains (2 parts)
- Penrose transforms in the two main examples
- Automorphic cohomology
- Miscellaneous topics and some open questions.
- Hodge theory.
- Geometry, Differential.
- Algebraic geometry -- Special varieties -- Grassmannians, Schubert varieties, flag manifolds.
- Nonassociative rings and algebras -- Lie algebras and Lie superalgebras -- Cohomology of Lie (super)algebras.
- Topological groups, Lie groups -- Locally compact groups and their algebras -- Unitary representations of locally compact groups.
- Several complex variables and analytic spaces -- Deformations of analytic structures -- Period matrices, variation of Hodge structure; degenerations.
- Several complex variables and analytic spaces -- Complex spaces with a group of automorphisms -- Homogeneous complex manifolds.
- Algebraic geometry -- Families, fibrations -- Variation of Hodge structures.
- Algebraic geometry -- Special varieties -- Homogeneous spaces and generalizations.
- Nonassociative rings and algebras -- Lie algebras and Lie superalgebras -- Lie algebras of linear algebraic groups.
- Group theory and generalizations -- Linear algebraic groups and related topics -- None of the above, but in this section.
- Topological groups, Lie groups -- Lie groups -- Representations of Lie and linear algebraic groups over real fields: analytic methods.
- Topological groups, Lie groups -- Lie groups -- Semisimple Lie groups and their representations.
- Topological groups, Lie groups -- Noncompact transformation groups -- Homogeneous spaces.
- Several complex variables and analytic spaces -- Automorphic functions -- Automorphic forms.
- Several complex variables and analytic spaces -- Holomorphic fiber spaces -- Twistor theory, double fibrations.
- Several complex variables and analytic spaces -- Complex manifolds -- Stein manifolds.
- Differential geometry -- Global differential geometry -- Homogeneous manifolds.
- Publication date
- Mark Green, Phillip Griffiths, Matt Kerr.
- Regional conference series in mathematics / Conference Board of the Mathematical Sciences ; number 118
- "Support from the National Science Foundation."
- "NSF-CBMS Regional Conference in the Mathematical Sciences on Hodge Theory, Complex Geometry, and Representation Theory, held at Texas Christian University, June 18-22, 2012."