Handbook of polymer applications in medicine and medical devices [electronic resource]
- Oxford : Elsevier Science, 2014.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (365 p.)
- Plastics Design Library.
- While the prevalence of plastics and elastomers in medical devices is now quite well known, there is less information available covering the use of medical devices and the applications of polymers beyond medical devices, such as in hydrogels, biopolymers and silicones beyond enhancement applications, and few books in which these are combined into a single reference. This book is a comprehensive reference source, bringing together a number of key medical polymer topics in one place for a broad audience of engineers and scientists, especially those currently developing new medical devices.
- Publication date
- edited by Kayvon Modjarrad, Sina Ebnesajjad.
- Plastics Design Library
- Includes index.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Modjarrad, Kayvon Handbook of Polymer Applications in Medicine and Medical Devices Burlington : Elsevier Science, c2013 9780323228053