The new development paradigm : education, knowledge economy and digital futures
- New York : Peter Lang, 
- Physical description
- vi, 285 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Global studies in education ; v. 20.
LC2605 .N39 2014
- Unknown LC2605 .N39 2014
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The new development paradigm : education, knowledge economy, and digital futures / Michael A. Peters, Tina (A.C.) Besley & Daniel Araya
- Education as transformation : post-industrialization and the challenge of continuous innovation / Daniel Araya
- Advertisarial relations and aesthetics of survival / Jonathan Beller
- Beyond the producer/consumer divide : key principles of produsage and opportunities of innovation / Axel Bruns
- Labor, aesthetics, and cultural studies in the age of digital capitalism / Ergin Bulut
- Education in the age of extreme digital exploration, discovery, and innovation / Fernando A. Hernandez, Kevin D. Franklin, Judith Washburn, Alan B. Craig, & Simon J. Appleford
- Mobilization systems : technologies for motivating and coordinating human action / Francis Heylighen, Iavor Kostov, and Mixel Kiemen
- Reconceptualizing business education for knowledge work : comparing corporate cults and highly effective organizations / Lauren Smith, Bernard McKenna, & David Rooney
- Beautiful minds and ugly buildings : object creation, digital production, and the research university : reflections on the aesthetic ecology of the mind / Peter Murphy
- Open learning, open assessment? : learning, assessment, and certification in a global education competition / Harry Torrance
- Web 2.0 and the transformation of education / Leonard J. Waks
- Mass localism / Yong Zhao
- Digital technologies in the age of Youtube : electronic textualities, the virtual revolution, and the democratization of knowledge / Michael A. Peters and Peter Fitzsimons
- A new blend of learning and the role of video / Michelle Selinger and Richard E.J. Jones
- Towards the multi-vocal university / Ronald Barnett
- Open development, creative development, and digital future / Michael A. Peters.
- Publication date
- Michael A. Peters, Tina Besley, Daniel Araya, editors.
- Global studies in education, 2153-330X ; Vol. 20