Casa AA : origami house
- English, Spanish. Text in Spanish and English.
- [Perafita, Portugal?] : a.MaG, 
- Physical description
- 127 pages : illustrations ; 22 x 30 cm
UPDATE - Library closed July 25 - Sept. 9.
The Library will be closed during its relocation to the new McMurtry Building. Please check out Art materials prior to July 25.
NA1313 .O35 A4 2012 F
- Unknown NA1313 .O35 A4 2012 F
- In this unique family house, there appears to be no staircase and that none of the service facilities of the house are visible, all hidden away on a lower floor, which leads us to believe this is not a house but many houses at the same time. It is more a pavilion than a house, given that the only thing to emerge is a large open level of rectangular panels in a bright white as if it were a temporary Japanese pavilion or a marquee. The book includes an interview of the two architects: Ferrater and Martí by Emilio Tuñón as well as an extensive photo coverage and a selection of plans.
- Publication date
- OAB & partners - Carlos Ferrater, Xavier Martí ; dirección y coordinacción editorial, Juan Rodriguez ; fotografías, Juan Rodríguez ; entrevista, Emilio Tuñón ; autores del proyecto, OAB & partners - Carlos Ferrater, Xavier Martí ; traducción, Paul Hammond.
- Title Variation
- Origami house