The quest for entrepreneurial universities in East Asia
LC67.68 .E18 M65 2013
- Unknown LC67.68 .E18 M65 2013
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -260) and index.
- Globalization and higher education: major trends and challenges
- Policy context for the quest for innovation and entrepreneurial university in East Asia
- Questing for entrepreneurial university and promoting innovation
- Diversifying the economic pillars and enhancing innovation and research development: Hong Kong experiences
- Promotion of innovation and knowledge transfer: South Korean experiences
- After massification of higher education: questing for innovation and entrepreneurial universities in Taiwan
- Asserting its global influence: the quest for innovation and entrepreneurial universities in Singapore
- Promoting entrepreneurship and innovation: enhancing research and reforming university curriculum in China
- Internationalization and transnationalization of higher education and student learning
- The call for internationalization: questing for regional education hub status and trans-nationalizing higher education in Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong
- Transnationalization of higher education in China: development trends, salient features and challenges for university governance
- Transnationalization of higher education and student learning experiences
- Transnationalization of higher education and changing regulatory regimes and governance in East Asia
- University performance, changing university governance and policy implications for East Asia
- Questing for entrepreneurial university in East Asia: impacts on academics and university governance.
- Publication date
- Ka Ho Mok.
- International and development education