Calculus of thought [electronic resource] : neuromorphic logistic regression in cognitive machines
- Rice, Daniel M.
- Waltham : Elsevier Science, 2014.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (295 pages)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Calculus of Thought: Neuromorphic Logistic Regression in Cognitive Machines is a must-read for all scientists about a very simple computation method designed to simulate big-data neural processing. This book is inspired by the Calculus Ratiocinator idea of Gottfried Leibniz, which is that machine computation should be developed to simulate human cognitive processes, thus avoiding problematic subjective bias in analytic solutions to practical and scientific problems. The reduced error logistic regression (RELR) method is proposed as such a "Calculus of Thought."
- Publication date
- Daniel M. Rice.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Rice, Daniel M. Calculus of Thought : Neuromorphic Logistic Regression in Cognitive Machines. Burlington : Elsevier Science, ©2013 9780124104075