Year of the jungle
- Collins, Suzanne.
- 1st ed.
- New York, N.Y. : Scholastic Press, 2013.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 23 x 29 cm
PS3603 .O4558 Y43 2013
- Unknown PS3603 .O4558 Y43 2013
- Proimos, James ill.
- Publisher's Summary
- When Suzy's father is called to war in a faraway jungle, she struggles to deal with his absence. Why did her father have to go? When will he return? And will she even recognise him when he does? As the months go by, measured by the arrival of postcards and the passing of holidays, Suzy's father starts to feel further and further away. Suzanne Collins, the internationally bestselling author of the HUNGER GAMES series, has created a powerful and moving story based on her own childhood. With her signature ability to touch readers' hearts, combined with James Proimos's bright and friendly artwork, here is a book that will speak to any child who has had to spend time apart from a loved one.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- by Suzanne Collins ; illustrated by James Proimos.