Labeling theory : empirical tests
- New Brunswick : Transaction Publishers, 
- Physical description
- viii, 269 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Advances in criminological theory ; v. 18.
HV6025 .L23 2014
- Unknown HV6025 .L23 2014
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Empirical tests of labeling theory in criminology / David P. Farrington and Joseph Murray
- The natural history of labeling theory / Ross L. Matsueda
- Labeling theory and mental illness / Fred E. Markowitz
- Labeling theory and correctional rehabilitation : beyond anticipated consequences / Francis T. Cullen and Cheryl Lero Jonson
- A review of prior tests of labeling theory / Kelle Barrick
- The impact of juvenile system processing on delinquency / Anthony Petrosino, Carolyn Turpin-Petrosino, and Sarah Guckenburg
- Experiments on criminal sanctions : labeling, defiance, and restorative justice / Lawrence W. Sherman
- Effects of official intervention on later offending in the Rochester youth development study / Marvin D. Krohn, Giza Lopes, and Jeffrey T. Ward
- Long-term effects of conviction and incarceration on men in the Cambridge study in delinquent development / Joseph Murray, Arjan Blokland, David P. Farrington, and Delphine Theobald
- The effects of conviction and incarceration on future employment outcomes / Steven Raphael.
- Publication date
- David P. Farrington and Joseph Murray, editors.
- Advances in criminological theory ; v. 18