- Lyga, Barry.
- Boston, Mass. : Graphia : Houghton Mifflin, 2007.
- Physical description
- 410 p. ; 22 cm
PS3612 .Y38 B69 2007
- Unknown PS3612 .Y38 B69 2007
- After five years of fighting his way past flickers of memory about the teacher who molested him and the incident that brought the crime to light, eighteen-year-old Josh gets help in coping with his molester's release from prison when he finally tells his best friends the whole truth.
- Supplemental links
Contributor biographical information
- Sexual abuse > Fiction.
- Emotional problems > Fiction.
- Baseball > Fiction.
- Psychotherapy > Fiction.
- Memory > Fiction.
- High schools > Fiction.
- Schools > Fiction.
- Sexual abuse victims > Juvenile fiction.
- Emotional problems of teenagers > Juvenile fiction.
- Baseball stories.
- Psychotherapy > Juvenile fiction.
- Memory > Juvenile fiction.
- High schools > Juvenile fiction.
- Publication date
- by Barry Lyga.