Beyond inclusion : the practice of equal access in Indian higher education
- New Delhi : Routledge, 2013.
- Physical description
- xii, 340 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
LC213.53 .I4 B49 2013
- Unknown LC213.53 .I4 B49 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Caste quotas and formal inclusion in Indian higher education / Satish Deshpande
- The polarity between the 'few and the many' in Indian higher education / Mrinalini Sebastian
- Affirmative action in three dream institutions / G. N. Devy
- Reservations in medical education in Maharashtra: an empirical study / Vandana Dandekar
- Bridging the rural-urban gap: experiments in engineering education in Punjab / Ranjit Singh Ghuman and Davinder Kumar Madaan
- Defying the odds: the triumphs and tragedies of Dalit and Adivasi students in higher education / Anoop Kumar Singh
- Quota's children: the perils of getting educated / N. Sukumar
- Beyond contested categories: an experiment of the Ford Foundation International Fellowships Programme / Sony Pellissery, Vivek Mansukhani and Neera Handa
- Confronting social exclusion: a critical review of the CREST experience / D. D. Nampoothiri
- To race with the able? Soft skills and the psychologisation of marginality / Usha Zacharias.
- Publication date
- editors, Satish Deshpande, Usha Zacharias.