- Jorde, Lynn B.
- 4th ed.
- Philadelphia : Mosby/Elsevier, c2010.
- Physical description
- xi, 350 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm
- BIO-118-01 -- Genetic Analysis of Biological Processes
- Simon, Michael
Request at circulation desk
RB155 .J67 2010
On Reserve 2-hour loan
- Unknown RB155 .J67 2010
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Background and history
- Basic cell biology : structure and function of genes and chromosomes
- Genetic variation : its origin and detection
- Autosomal dominant and recessive inheritance
- Sex-linked and nontraditional modes of inheritance
- Clinical cytogenetics : the chromosomal basis of human disease
- Biochemical genetics : disorders of metabolism
- Gene mapping and identification
- Developmental genetics
- Cancer genetics
- Multifactorial inheritance and common diseases
- Genetic testing and gene therapy
- Genetics and personalized medicine
- Clinical genetics and genetic counseling.
- Publication date
- Lynn B. Jorde, John C. Carey, Michael J. Bamshad.
- Rev. ed. of: Medical genetics / Lynn B. Jorde ... [et al.]. 3rd ed. 1996.
- Related Work
- Medical genetics.
- Available in another form
- Online version: Jorde, Lynn B. Medical genetics. 4th ed. Philadelphia : Mosby/Elsevier, c2010 (OCoLC)743373611