RNA structure and folding : biophysical techniques and prediction methods
- Berlin : Walter de Gruyter, c2013.
- Physical description
- xxii, 408 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm
QP623 .R585 2013
- Unknown QP623 .R585 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Optical spectroscopy and calorimetry / Dagmar Klostermeier and Christian Hammann
- Footprinting methods for mapping RNA-protein and RNA-RNA interactions / Mâelodie Duval ... [et al.]
- Chemical approaches to the structural investigation of RNA in solution / Mark Helm
- Bioorthogonal modifications and cycloaddition reactions for RNA chemical biology / Claudia Hèobartner, Lea Bèuttner, and Fatemeh Javadi-Zarnaghi
- Analysis of RNA conformation using comparative gel electrophoresis / David M.J. Lilley
- Virus RNA structure deduced by combining x-ray diffraction and atomic force microscopy / Alexander McPherson
- Investigating RNA structure and folding with optical tweezers / Mathilde Bercy ... [et al.]
- Fluorescence resonance energy transfer as a tool to investigate RNA structure and folding / Airat Gubaev and Dagmar Klostermeier
- RNA studies by small angle x-ray scattering (SAX) in solution / Alexey G. Kikhney, Sebastian Doniach, and Dmitri I. Svergun
- Integrative structure-function analysis of large nucleoprotein complexes / Jean-Franðcois Mâenâetret ... [et al.]
- Structure and conformational dynamics of RNA determined by pulsed EPR / Ivan Krstic
- NMR-based characterization of RNA structure and dynamics / Christina R. Mozes and Mirko Hennig
- Crystallization of RNA for structure determination by x-ray crystallography / Adrian R. Ferrâe-D'Amarâe
- RNA structure prediction / Gerhard Steger and Robert Giegerich
- Analyzing, searching and annotating recurrent RNA three-dimensional motifs / Anton I. Petrov, Blake A Sweeney and Neocles B. Leontis.
- Publication date
- edited by Dagmar Klostermeier and Christian Hammann.