Accomplishing NAGPRA : perspectives on the intent, impact, and future of the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act
- Corvallis, OR : Oregon State University Press, 
- Physical description
- 293 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- First peoples (2010)
KF4306 .R4 A23 2013
- Unknown KF4306 .R4 A23 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The case for NAGPRA / Jack F. Trope
- "The secretary shall" : actual and apparent delegation of NAGPRA's implementation responsibilities / C. Timothy McKeown
- Finding our way home / Eric Hemenway
- A call for healing from the tragedy of NAGPRA in Hawaii / E. Sunny Greer
- Amending wonder : museums and twenty years of the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act / Patricia Capone
- Federal agency perspective / C. Timothy McKeown, Emily Palus, Jennifer Riordan, and Richard Waldbauer
- NAGPRA's impact on non-federally recognized tribes / Angela Neller, Ramona Peters and Brice Obermeyer
- Implementing NAGPRA at History Colorado : applying cultural property legacy collections and forging tribal partnerships / Bridget Ambler and Sheila Goff
- Moving forward from the last twenty years : finding a new balance / Shannon Keller O'Loughlin
- Navigating a colonial quagmire : affirming native lives in the struggle to defend our dead / Clayton W. Dumont, Jr.
- The impact of NAGPRA on communities / Jan I. Bernstein.
- United States. Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act.
- Human remains (Archaeology) > Law and legislation > United States.
- Human remains (Archaeology) > Repatriation > Law and legislation > United States.
- Indians of North America > Antiquities > Law and legislation.
- Cultural property > Repatriation > United States.
- Indians of North America > Material culture.
- Publication date
- edited by Sangita Chari & Jaime M.N. Lavallee.
- Title Variation
- Perspectives on the intent, impact, and future of the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act
- First peoples, new directions in indigenous studies