Cardiac regeneration using stem cells
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, .
- Physical description
- viii, 366 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
QP114 .R45 C37 2013
- Unknown QP114 .R45 C37 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "This book presents the current status and a future perspective of cardiac regeneration using pluripotent stem cells. To achieve cardiac regeneration using iPS cells, research workers have to understand many aspects of iPS cells, such as iPS cell generation methods, cardiomyocyte differentiation protocols, cardiomyocyte characterization methods, and tissue engineering and so on. This book is written by many top researchers with brand-new data in these fields and will certainly help readers to get a comprehensive picture of iPS cells in cardiac regeneration"--Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- editors, Keiichi Fukuda, Shinsuke Yuasa.
- "A Science Publishers book."