Researching education with marginalized communities
- Danaher, Mike, 1960- author.
- New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2013.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xii, 232 pages ; 23 cm
LC4099 .D35 2013
- Unknown LC4099 .D35 2013
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 189-229) and index.
- Situating education research with marginalized communities
- Naming marginalized communities
- Framing marginalized communities
- Designing and conducting research with marginalized communities
- Constructing knowledge with marginalized communities
- Representing the knowledge of marginalized communities
- Writing and publishing research about marginalized communities
- Researching ethically and responsibly with marginalized communities
- Evaluating research benefits for marginalized communities
- Creating new and transformative understandings of marginalization.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Mike Danaher, Central Queensland University, Australia; Janet Cook, Central Queensland Institute of Technical and Further Education, Australia; Geoff Danaher, formerly Central Queensland University, Australia; Phyllida Coombes, formerly Central Queensland University, Australia; and Patrick Alan Danaher, University of Southern Queensland, Australia.