Sustainable school transformation : an inside-out school led approach
- Crossley, David, 1956-
- London ; New York : Bloomsbury Academic, 2013.
- Physical description
- x, 293 pages ; 24 cm
LB2822.82 .C794 2013
- Unknown LB2822.82 .C794 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- From theory to practice
- Leadership and collaboration
- What should a world class curriculum look like?
- Innovative examples from English schools: whose curriculum is it anyway? / Judith Judd with John Dunford
- Technology and change / Mark Grundy, Kirsty Tonks and Karine George
- Exploring system-wide change: the New York City Izone / David Jackson with Jonathan de Suasmarez (Romsey School, UK)
- Exploring system-wide change: the academies of Nashville / Jay Steele and Michelle Wilcox with Marc Hill
- Autonomy and professional courage: rational, emotional and political aspects of change / Pat Collarbone and Simon Edkins
- Approaches to accountability / Jeff Hale with James Park
- Being data informed rather than data driven / David Crossley with James Park
- Exploring evolving middle or mediating tiers and emerging school and stakeholder networks in five localities in England / Jonathan Crossley-Holland with David Carter
- Making the most of the teachers we have: a case study / Chris Holmwood
- Making sure every person matters / Alan Yellup
- Summary: ten key ways forward / David Crossley.
- Publication date
- David Crossley.