Research on the influences of educational policy on teaching and learning
- Charlotte, NC : Information Age Publishing, 
- Physical description
- vi, 254 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Research on education in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East.
LC95 .A2 R47 2013
- Unknown LC95 .A2 R47 2013
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Educational policy on teaching and learning in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East / Cynthia Szymanski Sunal
- Impact on teaching and learning of educational policy on special needs education and inclusion in South Africa / Petra Engelbrecht and Marichell van Deventer
- The paradox of universal secondary education in Uganda / Philip P. Kelly
- Inclusive education: the Nigerian attempt / Ahon Adaka Terfa
- Supporting novice teachers in Egypt: the development and evaluation of an induction/mentoring program / Jack Levy, Yasser Youssif, and Nevein Dous
- Who will teach these children? special education policy in Zimbabwe / Nyaradzo H. Mvududu
- Morocco's 2000 charter for educational reform policy: language standardizations and fragmentations / Bethsaida Nieves
- International funding in educational reform in Trinidad and Tobago, 1996-2002 / Genevieve A. Baptiste and Dennis A. Conrad
- The exodus of Cape Verdean immigrants to the northeastern United States / Julio C. de Carvalho
- Special educators' efficacy and exceptional students' future trajectories: informing Barbados' education policy / Stacey Blackman, Arthur G. Richardson, and Claudette Fongkong-Mungal
- Education reform's impact on the development of special education policy in Qatar / Asma Al Attiyah and Brenda B. Lazarus
- Educational policy and pedagogical practice impacting Gypsy, Roma, and Traveler Groups in the United Kingdom: lessons for neighboring Middle Eastern countries / Kalwant Bhopal
- Emerging bilingualism in Kindergarten: implications for educational policies and practices in Qatar / Karen L. Kelly, Radhika Viruru, Fatima Al Maadadi, and John R Schorger.
- Publication date
- edited by Cynthia Sunal, University of Alabama, Kagendo Mutua, University of Alabama.
- Research on education in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East