The SAGE handbook of multilevel modeling
- London : SAGE, 2013.
- Physical description
- xxxv, 657 p. : ill. ; 26 cm
QA276 .S23 2013
- Unknown QA276 .S23 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- This handbook establishes the connections in multilevel modelling, bringing together leading experts from around the world to provide a roadmap for applied researchers linking theory and practice, as well as an arsenal of state-of-the-art tools. In so doing, it forges vital connections in best-practice in the field that cross traditional disciplinary divides.
- Publication date
- edited by Marc A. Scott, Jeffrey S. Simonoff and Brian D. Marx.
- Title Variation
- Handbook of multilevel modeling
- Multilevel modeling