Atmospheric science for environmental scientists
- Chichester, U.K. ; Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley-Blackwell, 2009.
- Physical description
- xii, 300 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.), maps ; 25 cm
QC861.3 .A866 2009
- Unknown QC861.3 .A866 2009
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Includes Web resources.
- The climate of the Earth / John Lockwood
- Chemical evolution of the atmosphere / Richard Wayne
- Atmospheric energy and the structure of the atmosphere / Hugh Coe
- Biogeochemical cycles / Dudley Shallcross
- Tropospheric chemistry and air pollution / Paul Monks and Roland Leigh
- Cloud formation and chemistry / Peter Brimblecombe
- Particulate matter in the atmosphere / Paul I. Williams and Urs Baltensperger-- Stratospheric chemistry and ozone depletion / Rob MacKenzie
- Boundary layer meteorology and atmospheric dispersion / Janet Barlow
- Urban air pollution / Jes Fenger
- Global warming and climate change science / Atul Jain.
- This textbook combines an introduction to the essential core topics of atmospheric science with an in-depth treatment of key environmental issues such as air pollution and global warming. Individual chapters are written by experts in the relevant fields, ensuring the highest quality of science throughout.
- Supplemental links
Contributor biographical information
Table of contents only
- Publication date
- edited by C.N. Hewitt and A.V. Jackson.