John M. Olin Program in Law and Economics Conference on Economic Analysis of Civil Procedure
- John M. Olin Program in Law and Economics Conference on Economic Analysis of Civil Procedure (1993 : University of Virginia School of Law)
- Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 1994.
- Physical description
- p. 303-665 ; 23 cm
KF8840 .A2 J64 1993
- Unknown KF8840 .A2 J64 1993
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction: Economic analysis of civil procedure / Geoffrey P. Miller
- The value of accuracy in adjudication : an economic analysis / Louis Kaplow
- Neoactuarialism : comment on Kaplow (1) / Daniel R. Ortiz
- Valuing accuracy--filling out the framework : comment on Kaplow (2) / Stephen McG. Bundy
- An economic model of legal discovery / Robert D. Cooter and Daniel L. Rubinfeld
- Discovery cost allocation : comment on Cooter and Rubinfeld / Edward H. Cooper
- Civil discovery : its effects and optimal scope / Bruce L. Hay
- Multidefendant settlements under joint and several liability : the problem of insolvency / Lewis A. Kornhauser and Richard L. Revesz
- Effect of joint and several liability on the settlement rate--mathematical symmetries and metaissues about rational litigant behavior : comment on Kornhauser and Revesz / John J. Donohue III
- A note on joint and several liability : insolvency, settlement, and incentives / Kathryn E. Spier
- Avoiding surprise from federal civil rule making : the role of economic analysis / Laurens Walker
- The empirical turn in procedural rule making : comment on Walker (1) / Robert G. Bone
- Repealing the law of unintended consequences? : comment on Walker (2) / Thomas D. Rowe, Jr.
- Judicial preferences, public choice, and the rules of procedure / Jonathan R. Macey
- Judges' self-interest and procedural rules : comment on Macey / Janet Cooper Alexander.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Economic analysis of civil procedure
- Symposium held at University of Virginia School of Law, March 26-27, 1993.
- Symposium issue of Journal of legal studies, v. 23, no. 1, pt. 2 (January 1994).
- Cover title.
- Related Work
- Brigham Young University journal of legal studies.