WTO litigation, investment arbitration, and commercial arbitration
- Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, 
- Physical description
- xxviii, 440 pages ; 25 cm.
- Global trade law series ; v. 43.
K2400 .W86 2013
- Unknown K2400 .W86 2013
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Cross-fertilization and reciprocal opportunities : an overview / Jorge A. Huerta-Goldman, Antoine Romanetti & Franz X. Stirnimann
- Protection of investors in international trade and investment regimes : a practical comparison / Naboth van den Broek
- Jurisdictional overlap in WTO dispute settlement and investment arbitration / Brooks E. Allen & Tommaso Soave
- Selecting the WTO judges / Petros C. Mavroidis
- The arbitrator selection process in international commercial arbitration / Simon Greenberg & Kristina Osswald
- Cross-cutting observations on composition of tribunals / Jorge A. Huerta-Goldman, Antoine Romanetti & Franz X. Stirnimann
- Experts in WTO and investment litigation / Yuka Fukunaga
- The use, non-use and abuse of economics in WTO and investment litigation / Joost Pauwelyn
- Searching for the applicable law in WTO litigation, investment and commercial arbitration / Rupert Reece, Alexis Massot & Marie-Hélène Bartoli
- National treatment in WTO litigation / Tania Parcero Herrera
- National treatment in investment arbitration / Sabina Sacco & Mónica C. Fernández-Fonseca
- Cross-cutting observations on national treatment / Jorge A. Huerta-Goldman
- Remedies in WTO dispute settlement and investor-state arbitration : contrasts and lessons / Thomas Sebastian & Anthony Sinclair
- Moral damages in investment arbitration, commercial arbitration and WTO litigation / Bernd Ehle & Martin Dawidowicz
- From annulment to appeal in investor-state arbitration : is the WTO appeal mechanism a model? / Giorgio Sacerdoti & Matilde Recanati
- Enforcement against states : investment arbitration and WTO litigation / Petr Polášek & Sylvia T. Tonova
- The allocation of costs by arbitral tribunals in international commercial arbitration / Gustav Flecke-Giammarco
- The allocation of costs in international commercial arbitration, an opportunity for WTO dispute settlement system? / Anant Swarup.
- Publication date
- edited by Jorge A. Huerta-Goldman, Antoine Romanetti, Franz X. Stirnimann.
- Title Variation
- World Trade Organization litigation, investment arbitration, and commercial arbitration
- Global trade law series ; volume 43