- Publication date:
- New York : Humana Press, 
- Copyright notice:
- xii, 219 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
"Printed by Publishers' Graphic LCC" --Back fly leaf.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Engineering k(+) channels using semisynthesis
- Chemical derivatization and purification of peptide-toxins for probing ion channel complexes
- Using yeast to study potassium channel function and interactions with small molecules
- A FLIPR assay for evaluating agonists and antagonists of GPCR heterodimers
- Characterizing caged molecules through flash photolysis and transient absorption spectroscopy
- Characterization of one- and two-photon photochemical uncaging efficiency
- Photochromic potassium channel blockers: Design and electrophysiological characterization
- A (1)h NMR assay for measuring the photostationary states of photoswitchable ligands
- Developing a photoreactive antagonist
- Development and in vitro characterization of ratiometric and intensity-based fluorescent ion sensors
- Characterization of voltage-sensitive dyes in living cells using two-photon excitation
- Characterization and validation of fluorescent receptor ligands: A case study of the ionotropic serotonin receptor
- Imaging single synaptic vesicles in mammalian central synapses with quantum dots
- Directed evolution of protein-based neurotransmitter sensors for MRI.
Also available in electronic format via the World Wide Web.
- Banghart, Matthew R., editor.
Springer Science+Business Media, copyright holder.
Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.), 1064-3745 ; 995
Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; v. 995.
Springer protocols (Series)