Chemical neurobiology : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.995
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.995
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Engineering k(+) channels using semisynthesis
- Chemical derivatization and purification of peptide-toxins for probing ion channel complexes
- Using yeast to study potassium channel function and interactions with small molecules
- A FLIPR assay for evaluating agonists and antagonists of GPCR heterodimers
- Characterizing caged molecules through flash photolysis and transient absorption spectroscopy
- Characterization of one- and two-photon photochemical uncaging efficiency
- Photochromic potassium channel blockers: Design and electrophysiological characterization
- A (1)h NMR assay for measuring the photostationary states of photoswitchable ligands
- Developing a photoreactive antagonist
- Development and in vitro characterization of ratiometric and intensity-based fluorescent ion sensors
- Characterization of voltage-sensitive dyes in living cells using two-photon excitation
- Characterization and validation of fluorescent receptor ligands: A case study of the ionotropic serotonin receptor
- Imaging single synaptic vesicles in mammalian central synapses with quantum dots
- Directed evolution of protein-based neurotransmitter sensors for MRI.
- Supplemental links
- Publication date
- Edited by Matthew R. Banghart.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.), 1064-3745 ; 995
- Springer protocols
- "Printed by Publishers' Graphic LCC" --Back fly leaf.
- Also available in electronic format via the World Wide Web.