Hematological malignancies : [methods and protocols]
QH506 .M45 V.999
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.999
- Czader, Magdalena.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Quantitative BCR-ABL1 RQ-PCR fusion transcript monitoring in chronic myelogenous leukemia / Franklin R. Moore, Carole B. Rempfer, and Richard D. Press
- Detection of BCR-ABL1 kinase domain mutations causing imatinib resistance in chronic myelogenous leukemia / Franklin R. Moore, Fei Yang, and Richard D. Press
- Laboratory detection of JAK2 V617F in human myeloproliferative neoplasms / Jonathan S. Kui, Rosanny Espinal-Witter, and Y. Lynn Wang
- c-kit Mutational analysis in paraffin material / Karl Sotlar
- Detection of recurrent cytogenetic abnormalities in acute lymphoblastic and myeloid leukemias using fluorescence in situ hybridization / Gail H. Vance
- Liquid bead array technology in the detection of common translocations in acute and chronic leukemias / Rodney E. Shackelford ... [et al.]
- Molecular genetic tests for FLT3, NPM1, and CEBPA in acute myeloid leukemia / Qing Zhang, Shaochun Bai, and Gail H. Vance
- Flow cytometric monitoring of residual disease in acute leukemia / Brent L. Wood
- Chimerism analysis following hematopoietic stem cell transplantation / Kathleen M. Murphy
- Detection of clonal immunoglobulin heavy chain gene rearrangements by the polymerase chain reaction and capillary gel electrophoresis / Hongxin Fan and Ryan S. Robetorye
- Detection of clonal T-cell receptor beta and gamma chain gene rearrangement by polymerase chain reaction and capillary gel electrophoresis / Hongxin Fan and Ryan S. Robetorye
- Detection of genetic translocations in lymphoma using fluorescence in situ hybridization / Kaaren K. Reichard and Sheldon Robinett - Molecular detection of t(14; 18)(q32; q21) in follicular lymphoma / C. Cameron Yin and Rajyalakshmi Luthra
- Molecular detection of t(11; 14)(q13; q32) in mantle cell lymphoma / C. Cameron Yin and Rajyalakshmi Luthra
- Detection of t(2; 5)(p23; q35) in anaplastic large-cell lymphoma by long-range nested polymerase chain reaction assay / C. Cameron Yin and Rajyalakshmi Luthra
- EBER in situ hybridization for Epstein-Barr virus / Lawrence M. Weiss and Yuan-Yuan Chen
- Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) load determination using real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction / Hongxin Fan and Ryan S. Robetorye
- Molecular and immunohistochemical detection of kaposi sarcoma herpesvirus/human herpesvirus-8 / Amy Chadburn, Janet Wilson, and Y. Lynn Wang
- Detection of cytomegalovirus infection by quantitative polymerase chain reaction / Magdalena Czader, Kristin Post, and Liang Cheng
- Thiopurine S-methyltransferase pharmacogenetics in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia / Jun J. Yang and Deepa Bhojwani
- MicroRNA expression profiling using microarrays / Cassandra Love and Sandeep Dave.
- Publisher's Summary
- Increased knowledge on the pathogenesis of hematologic diseases has been translated into diagnostic and prognostic applications. Hematopathology and laboratory hematology were among the first disciplines to embrace molecular diagnostics. Hematological Malignancies:Methods and Protocols, explores molecular-based assays frequently used in the routine diagnostic hematopathology and laboratory hematology. Many of these protocols were initially developed as research applications and were further refined as they transitioned to the diagnostic laboratory. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(t) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Hematological Malignancies: Methods and Protocols aids scientist in the continuing study of tests essential for contemporary laboratory diagnostics of hematological neoplasms.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Magdalena Czader.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 999
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448