In silico systems biology
QH506 .M45 V.1021
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.1021
- Schneider, Maria Victoria.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Defining systems biology : a brief overview of the term and field / Maria Victoria Schneider
- Approaches to modeling gene regulatory networks : a gentle introduction / Thomas Schlitt
- Integration of genomic information with biological networks using cytoscape / Anna Bauer-Mehren
- Visualization and analysis of biological networks / Pablo Porras Millan
- Modeling signaling networks with different formalisms : a preview / Aidan MacNamara, David Henriques, and Julio Saez-Rodriguez
- From a biological hypothesis to the construction of a mathematical model / David Cohen ... [et al.]
- Practical use of BiNoM : a biological network manager software / Eric Bonnet ... [et al.]
- Using chemical kinetics to model biochemical pathways / Nicolas Le Novere and Lukas Endler
- Simulation of stochastic kinetic models / Andrew Golightly and Colin S. Gillespie
- BioModels database : a repository of mathematical models of biological processes / Vijayalakshmi Chelliah, Camille Laibe, and Nicolas Le Novere
- Supporting SBML as a model exchange format in software applications / Sarah M. Keating and Nicolas Le Novere
- Controlled annotations for systems biology / Nick Juty, Camille Laibe, and Nicolas Le Novere
- Bayesian approaches for mechanistic ion channel modeling / Ben Calderhead ... [et al.]
- Building models using reactome pathways as templates / David Croft
- Uniform curation protocol of metazoan signaling pathways to predict novel signaling components / Ma te Pa lfy ... [et al.]
- Bioinformatics workflows and web services in systems biology made easy for rxperimentalists / Rafael C. Jimenez and Manuel Corpas.
- Publication date
- edited by Maria Victoria Schneider.
- Methods in molecular biology ; 1021
- Springer protocols