Handbook of polymers [electronic resource]
- Wypych, George.
- Toronto : ChemTec Pub., 2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (vi, 684 p.) : ill.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Publisher's Summary
- Polymers selected for this edition of the Handbook of Polymers include all major polymeric materials used by the plastics and other branches of the chemical industry as well as specialty polymers used in the electronics, pharmaceutical, medical, and space fields. Extensive information is included on biopolymers. Total number of polymers is 200; total number of data fields is 231. For more information see http://www.chemtec.org/proddetail.php?prod=978-1-895198-47-8.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- George Wypych.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Wypych, George. Handbook of polymers. Toronto : ChemTec Pub., 2012 9781895198478 (DLC) 2011507061 (OCoLC)730403720