Cellular cardiomyoplasty : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.1036
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.1036
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Cellular cardiomyoplasty : its past, present, and future / Elizabeth K. Lamb, Grace W. Kao, and Race L. Kao
- Skeletal muscle stem cells / Grace W. Kao, Elizabeth K. Lamb, and Race L. Kao
- Bone marrow stem cells / Minh Ngoc Duong, Yu-Ting Ma, and Ray C.J. Chiu
- Adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells : isolation, expansion and characterization / Miriam Araña [and 4 others]
- Cardiac side population cells and Sca-1-positive cells / Toshio Nagai, Katsuhisa Matsuura, and Issei Komuro
- Two-step protocol for isolation and culture of cardiospheres / Lijuan Chen [and 5 others]
- Generation of human iPSCs from human peripheral blood mononuclear cells using non-integrative sendai virus in chemically defined conditions / Jared M. Churko, Paul W. Burridge, and Joseph C. Wu
- Identification of stem cells after transplantation / Yingjie Wang [and 5 others]
- Methods to study the proliferation and differentiation of cardiac side population (CSP) cells / Konstantina-Ioanna Sereti [and 3 others]
- Immune responses after mesenchymal stem cell implantation / Rony Atoui and Ray C.J. Chiu
- Route of delivery, cell retention, and efficiency of polymeric microcapsules in cellular cardiomyoplasty / Alice Le Huu [and 3 others]
- Angiogenic nanodelivery systems for myocardial therapy / Arghya Paul, Dominique Shum-Tim, and Satya Prakash
- Bio-hybrid tissue engineering for cellular cardiomyoplasty : future directions / Juan Carlos Chachques
- Decellularized whole heart for bioartificial heart / Hug Aubin [and 4 others]
- Clinical trials of cardiac repair with adult bone marrow-derived cells / Vinodh Jeevanantham [and 3 others]
- Clinical study using adipose-derived mesenchymal-like stem cells in acute myocardial infarction and heart failure / Ilia Alexander Panfilov [and 3 others].
- Publication date
- edited by Race L. Kao.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1036
- Springer protocols, 1949-2448