Textbook of rabbit medicine
- Varga, Molly.
- 2nd ed.
- Edinburgh : Butterworth Heinemann Elsevier, 2014.
- Physical description
- viii, 494 pages : ill. ; 26 cm
SF997.5 .R2 V37 2014
- Unknown SF997.5 .R2 V37 2014
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Biological characteristics of the domestic rabbit-- Diet and husbandry-- The rabbit consultation and clinical techniques-- Therapeutics-- Anaesthesia and analgesia-- Clinical Pathology-- Dental disease-- Abscesses-- Skin diseases-- Digestive disease-- Ophthalmic diseases-- Neurological and locomotor disorders-- Cardiorespiratory disease-- Urogenital disease-- General surgical principles and neutering-- Infectious diseases-- Post mortem examination, Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- The new Textbook of Rabbit Medicine draws on the latest information from around the world to make it a truly global resource on all aspects of rabbit medicine and health. It will continue to be indispensable to veterinary surgeons in general practice, veterinary students, referral veterinarians specializing in exotic pets, and veterinary surgeons studying for certificates in advanced veterinary practice. The book is carefully constructed to allow for the biology, husbandry and clinical techniques that pertain to rabbit medicine to be treated strike comprehensively and conveniently. Clinical chapters follow a logical progression from clinical pathology, through anaesthesia, therapeutics and diseases covered by body system, to surgery and post-mortem examination. The author offers a strong emphasis on clinical practice to ensure the content is as practically useful and accessible as possible. Key points boxes integrated throughout the book provide a stand-alone precis of important subjects. New clinical techniques boxes are packed with tips from a practising expert who regularly applies this same information in practice.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- revised and updated by Molly Varga.
- Title Variation
- Rabbit medicine
- "Evolve learning resources for students and lecturers."
- Rev. ed. of: Textbook of rabbit medicine / Frances Harcourt-Brown. 2002.
- Related Work
- Harcourt-Brown, Frances. Textbook of rabbit medicine.