Educating learners with Down syndrome : research, theory, and practice with children and adolescents
- London ; New York : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2014.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xiii, 266 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
LC4601 .E26 2014
- Unknown LC4601 .E26 2014
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- A lifespan approach to learning in the context of quality of life / Roy I. Brown
- Cognitive strengths and weaknesses for informing educational practice / Donna Couzens and Monica Cuskelly
- Mastery motivation in children with Down syndrome: promoting and sustaining interest in learning / Linda Gilmore and Monica Cuskelly
- Enhancing learning for children with Down syndrome / Emily A. Jones, Nicole Neil, and Kathleen M. Feeley
- Mathematics profile of the learner with Down syndrome / Rhonda Faragher and Barbara Clarke
- Developing early number concepts for children with Down syndrome / Barbara Clarke and Rhonda Faragher
- Research on number knowledge of students with Down syndrome: an experience from Indonesia / Rumiati and Robert J. Wright
- Learning mathematics in the secondary school: possibilities for students with Down syndrome / Rhonda Faragher
- Developing the reading skills of children with Down syndrome / Kelly Burgoyne, Becky Baxter, and Sue Buckley
- Challenging literate invisibility: continuing literacy education for young adults and adults with Down syndrome / Karen B. Moni and Anne Jobling
- Down syndrome: a story from a developing county / Rumiati
- Where we are, where we would like to be, and (perhaps) how we get there / Rhonda Faragher and Barbara Clarke.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Rhonda Faragher and Barbara Clarke.