Handbook of design in educational technology
- New York : Routledge, 2013.
- Physical description
- xi, 509 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
LB1028.3 .H354 2013
- Unknown LB1028.3 .H354 2013
- Luckin, Rosemary, editor of compilation.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "The Handbook of Design in Educational Technology provides up-to-date, comprehensive summaries and syntheses of recent research pertinent to the design of information and communication technologies to support learning. Readers can turn to this handbook for expert advice about each stage in the process of designing systems for use in educational settings; from theoretical foundations to the challenges of implementation, the process of evaluating the impact of the design and the manner in which it might be further developed and disseminated.The volume is organized into the following four sections: Theory, Design, Implementation, and Evaluation. The more than forty chapters reflect the international and interdisciplinary nature of the educational technology design research field. "-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- Edited by Rosemary Luckin, Sadhana Puntambekar, Peter Goodyear, Barbara Grabowski, Joshua Underwood, and Niall Winters.