National Institutes of Health toolbox cognition battery (NIH toolbox CB) : validation for children between 3 and 15 years
- Boston : Wiley, 2013.
- Physical description
- 172 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development ; v. 78, no. 4.
LB1103 .S6 V.78
- Unavailable LB1103 .S6 V.78
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- This monograph presents the pediatric portion of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Toolbox Cognition Battery (CB) of the NIH Toolbox for the Assessment of Neurological and Behavioral Function. The NIH Toolbox is an initiative of the Neuroscience Blueprint, a collaborative framework through which 16 NIH Institutes, Centers, and Offices jointly support neuroscience-related research, to accelerate discoveries and reduce the burden of nervous system disorders.
- Publication date
- edited by Philip David Zelazo, Patricia J. Bauer ; with commentary by Nathan A. Fox.
- Title Variation
- National Institutes of Health toolbox cognition battery
- NIH toolbox CB
- Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, 0037-976X ; serial no. 309, vol. 78, no. 4, 2013