Philosophical perspectives on compulsory education
- Dordrecht : Springer, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xii, 191 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
LC129 .P45 2014
- Unknown LC129 .P45 2014
- Papastephanou, Marianna editor of compilation.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Philosophical perspectives on compulsory education / Marianna Papastephanou
- Constants of education / Volker Kraft
- Compulsory common schooling and individual difference / Robin Barrow
- Education, liberty and authority : justifying compulsory education / Geoffrey Hinchliffe
- Compulsion and the education conversation / Kevin Williams
- Compulsion without coercion : liberal education through uncommon schooling / Naoko Saito
- On the justification of compulsory schooling / Anders Schinkel
- Compulsory education cycles down / David J. Blacker
- The abnormality of modern education systems in postmodern democracies and its implications for philosophy of eduction / Aharon Aviram
- Conscripts or volunteers? : the status of learners in faith-schools / Kevin Williams
- Is the idea of compulsory schooling ridiculous? / Helen E. Lees
- Homework on trial / Andrew Davis
- Understanding transformation / Amrita Zahir
- Happiness and education : recognizing a fundamental attunement / Paul Gibbs.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Marianna Papastephanou, editor.