Learning patterns in higher education : dimensions and research perspectives
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2014.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xv, 313 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- New perspectives on learning and instruction.
LB1060 .L42446 2014
- Unknown LB1060 .L42446 2014
- Gijbels, David.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Students' learning patterns in higher education and beyond: moving forward / D. Gijbels, V. Donche, J. T.E. Richardson & J. D. Vermunt
- (Dis)similarities in research on learning approaches and learning patterns / G. Vanthournout, V. Donche, D., Gijbels, & P. Van Petegem
- The dimensionality in student learning patterns in different cultures / J. D. Vermunt, L. Bronkhorst, J.R. Martinez Fernandez
- Modelling factors for predicting student learning outcomes in higher education / L. Price
- Exploring the concept of "self-directedness in learning". Theoretical approaches and measurement in adult education literature / I. Raemdonck, C. Meurant, J. Balasse, A. Jacot, & M. Frenay
- Student teachers' learning patterns in school-based teacher education programmes: the influence of person, context and time
- Endedijk, V. Donche, I. Oosterheert
- Achievement goals, approaches to studying and academic attainment / J. T. E. Richardson
- Learning processes in higher education: providing new insights to understand the effects of motivation and cognition on specific and global measures of achievement / M. De Clercq, B. Galand & M. Frenay
- University students' achievement goals and approaches to learning in mathematics: a re-analysis investigating "learning patterns" / F. Cano & A.B.G. Berbén
- Exploring the use of a deep approach to learning with students in the process of learning to teach / C. Evans
- Understanding differences in student learning and academic achievement in first year higher education: an integrated research perspective / Vincent Donche, Liesje Coertjens, Tine van Daal, Sven De Maeyer, & Peter Van Petegem
- Challenges in analysing change in students' approaches to learning / S. Lindblom-Ylänne, A. Parpala & L. Postareff
- Students' approaches to learning in higher education: The interplay between context and student / Eva Kyndt, Filip Dochy & Eduardo Cascallar
- Do case-based learning environments matter? Research into their effects on students' approaches to learning, motivation and achievement / M. Baeten, K. Struyven, F. Dochy
- Learning patterns in transition: reflections and prospects.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by David Gijbels, Vincent Donche, John T.E. Richardson and Jan D. Vermunt.
- New perspectives on learning and instruction