Mapping agency : comparing regionalisms in Africa
- Farnham, Surrey, England : Ashgate Publishing Company, 
- Physical description
- xix, 191 pages ; 24 cm.
- International political economy of new regionalisms series.
JQ1873.5 .R43 M37 2013
- Unknown JQ1873.5 .R43 M37 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Bringing agency (back) into African regionalism / Ulrike Lorenz-Carl and Martin Rempe
- The security culture of the African Union : adapting and reacting to external models / Daniela Sicurelli
- Bypassing the regional? : international protagonism in the IGAD peace processes in Sudan and Somalia / Debora Valentina Malito and Aleksi Ylőnen
- When the "not so weak" bargain with the "not so strong" : whose agency matters in the economic partnership negotiations? / Ulrike Lorenz-Carl
- Explaining the influence of extra-regional actors on regional economic integration in Sourthern Africa : the EU's interfering impact on SADC and SACU / Johannes Muntschick
- Uganda and the East African Community : economic imperatives, President Museveni and his ambitions / Martin Welz
- Civil society and regional trade integration in Southern Africa / Andréas Godsa̋ter
- Regional integration and informal cross-border trade in the East African Community / Lisa Nixdorf
- Micro-regionalisms, information and communication technologies, and migration in West Africa : a comparative analysis of Ghana's diamond, cocoa and gold sectors / J. Andrew Grant, Matthew I. Mitchell, Frank K. Nyame and Natalia Yakovleva
- Which challenges for African regional agency? : prospects for the continent on the road to 2020 / Timothy M. Shaw.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Ulrike Lorenz-Carl and Martin Rempe.
- The international political economy of new regionalisms series