Attosecond physics : attosecond measurements and control of physical systems
- Berlin : Springer, 2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xvi, 275 pages) : illustrations.
- Springer series in optical sciences ; v.177.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Generation, Control and Characterization of Attosecond Pulses
- Attosecond Measurements and Control of Physical Systems
- Future Trends.
- Attophysics is an emerging field in physics devoted to the study and characterization of matter dynamics in the sub-femtosecond time scale. This book gives coverage of a broad set of selected topics in this field, exciting by their novelty and their potential impact. The book is written review-like. It also includes fundamental chapters as introduction to the field for non-specialist physicists. The book is structured in four sections: basics, attosecond pulse technology, applications to measurements and control of physical processes and future perspectives. It is a valuable reference tool for researchers in the field as well as a concise introduction to non-specialist readers.
- Publication date
- Luis Plaja, Ricardo Torres, Amelle Zaïr, Editors.
- Springer Series in Optical Sciences, 0342-4111 ; v.177