The state of education in Nigeria
- Kano : West & Solomon Publishing Coy Ltd., 
- Physical description
- xix, 497 pages ; 21 cm.
LA1631 .S83 2012
- Unknown LA1631 .S83 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The state of early childhood care and education in Nigeria / Azuka N. Uduchukwu
- Nigerian educational standard and the challenge of good governance / Victor Etim Ndum and Dr. Stella-Maris Okey
- Child abuse and academic performance of children in Nigeria / Mbang Ekong Imona and Helen C. Asita
- The problems and innovations of education in Nigeria / Chima Theresa Isife and Vera Nneka Ogakwu
- The state of tertiary education in meeting the needs of the modern Nigeria society / Dr. Nneka G. Nwaka
- Curriculum innovation and change : a veritable tool for addressing polict issues in education / Veronica Ngozi Duru
- The state of education in Nigeria : beyond cognitive evaluation in civics education / M.O. Ogunboyede
- The deplorable state of education in Nigeria / Joy Ngozi Oruwari
- The state of primary education in Nigeria : past and present / Dr. A.U. Nwanekezi and Dr. Bruno Onyekuru
- Human resources management practices of secondary school principals in Anambra State / Dr. Joy C. Obunadike and Dr. Isaac N. Nwankwo
- Integrated Almajiri education in Nigeria : a new hope / Patrick Oladunjoye
- Juvenile delinquency and moral decadence in Nigerian secondary schools : the way forward / Dr. Joy-Telu Hamilton-Ekeke
- Teaching profession in Nigeria / Dr. Nwite Onuma
- Alleviating the challenges of implementing home economics curriculum in the 21st century / Ifeyinwa F. Okoro and Adaku O. Afurobi
- Science curriculum innovation in Nigeria : challenges and prospects in the 21st century / Rebecca U. Etiubon
- Education as a precursor to change in Nigeria today / Magdalyn Aboh
- The state of Nigeria's educational system in a globalising world / Terna Vincent Tavershima
- Re-orienting primary education in Nigeria through effective instructional development / J.E. Idiaghe
- Teaching students with learning disabilities in inclusion science and mathematics classroom / P.N. Azubike and A.F. Nnaobi
- The state of education in Nigeria : counselling perspective / C.Z. Oparah and C.A. Ukoh
- The state of Igbo as a second language in the minimum standard of the National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE) for Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE) / Christiana Toochi Duruji
- Employees' attitude towards monetary and non-monetary incentives in public enterprises / Solomon Iheonunekwu, Ndidi Anyatonwu, and Eze Onyenye Rock
- The implication of teaching practice in teacher education reform / I.A. Msheliza.
- Publication date
- edited by Prof. Ogo Ibeneme, Prof. Bernard Alumode, Dr. Hogan Usoro.