Emerging Kano : researches in science and technology
- Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria : Ahmadu Bello University Press Limited, (c)2012.
- Physical description
- xv, 227 p. : ill., maps ; 22 cm
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Application of integrated remote sensing in assessment of groundwater potential in a part of Kano State / Abubakar Maitama Y. Hotoro, Bala Muhammad Dewu, Umar Adamu Dambatta, Marius Nnanna Umego
- Assessment of the supply potentials of Jatropha curcas in Kano State, Nigeria / Aminu Umar Fagge
- Jatrophas curcas : a potential energy resource for the future / Bashiru Garba and Sani Muhammad Gumel
- An assessment of the performance of Kano River Irrigation Project (Phase I) / Abubakar Ibrahim Tukur
- The profitability of modern beekeeping in selected local government areas of Kano State, Nigeria / Ahmad Usman Shu'aib, Usman Banta Kyiogwom, and Musa Tukur Yakasai
- An econometric evaluation of factors affecting cotton production in Kano State / Abdu Muhammad Yaro, Sa'ada Abba Ismail, Ahmed Usman Shu'aib, Sunusi Ahmad Yakubu and Ahmad Dahiru
- Food processing and confectionary industries in Kano Munir / Abba Dandago and Earnest Chukwusoro Igwe
- Food safety issues in the production of horticultural crops in peri-urban gardens of Kano State / Ahmad Abdu Manga
- Biodeteriogenic effects of fungi on tomato fruits sold in some selected markets within Kano Metropolis, Kano-Nigeria / Adamu Abdullahi Shehu and M.A. Yunusa
- Production, proximate composition, and moisture absorption of dehydrated sweet potato chips / Hauwa Ladi Yusuf
- The evolution of Islamic architecture in Kano / Abubakar Ahmed
- The quality of commercial sandcrete blocks produced in Wudil LGA, Kano, Nigeria / Ado Ma'aruf
- Soil fertility management in Kano region / Maharazu A. Yusuf
- Techniques in maize breeder and foundation seed production at Wudil / Ubale Sabon Garu Abdullahi.
- Publication date
- editors, Murtala Muhammad, Ahmed Baita Garko, Musa Tukur Yakasai.
- "An occasional publication of Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil"--T.p.
- "The book is one of the four volumes presented by the University Book Project in 2012"--P. ix.