Responsibility to protect and women, peace and security : aligning the protection agendas
- Leiden : Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2013.
- Physical description
- xii, 198 pages ; 24 cm
KZ4082 .R49 2013
- Unknown KZ4082 .R49 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction: The responsibility to protect : a principle for the women, peace and security agenda? / Sara E. Davies, Zim Nwokora, Eli Stamnes and Sara Teitt
- The responsibility to protect : integrating gender perspectives into policies and practices / Eli Stamnes
- Translating UNSCR 1325 into practice : lessons learned and obstacles ahead / Katrina Lee-Koo
- WPS and R2P : theorising responsibility and protection / Lucy Hall and Laura J. Shepherd
- Responsibility to protect or prevent? : victims and perpetrators of sexual violence crimes in armed conflicts / Inger Skjelsbak
- Gender-sensitive protection and the responsibility to prevent : lessons from Chad / John Karlsrud and Randi Solhjell
- Implementing UN Security Council Resolution 1325 : putting the responsibility to protect into practice / Sahana Dharmapuri
- Beyond "cultural constraint" : gender, security, and participation in the Pacific Islands / Nicole George
- The obstacles of aligning women peace and security and the responsibility to protect in UN practice / Melina Lito.
- Publication date
- edited by Sara E. Davies, Zim Nwokora, Eli Stamnes, Sarah Teitt.